Pace & Place covers a wide range of use cases and usage scenarios.
This page tries to illustrate, for which use cases and in which situations
Pace & Place may be used:
Pace & Place - Features
As we work fulltime in regular jobs we cannot spend as much time and effort on
developing Pace & Place as we want to. Therefore it will take its
time to create new functionality, improvements or features. In order to reach
our goals we performed some strategic planning that resulted in the current
roadmap for developing the individual Pace & Place versions. Please
have a look at this roadmap and the project news if you are interested in the
current feature status of the latest released version.
- Display and manage your tours and courses recorded by your GPS device.
- Convert your recorded or downloaded data from one GPS format to another.
- Be platform independent (runs on Windows, Linux, etc.) due to Java technology.
- Manage, view or edit your training sessions.
- View training reports over a certain period (week, month, year, custom).
- Monitor your personal development over the time.
- Exchange tours and courses with your friends.
- Connect to your device, transfer recorded data or upload courses and waypoints you found in the internet.
- Associate photos with your managed courses or waypoints.
- Direct support for popular sports like biking, jogging, etc.
- Use online updates to get the latest version.
- Mark special locations.